FRIENDLY SONS ANNUAL MARCH WITH US CAMPAIGN
Parades across the Country are folding – don’t let it happen in our house!
Put your money where your march is – Support Our Parade!
Fierce American patriotism. Irish American Pride. Love for our community. We love our Irish heritage & spirit – so do many others! We love our city. But, truth is, the city doesn’t keep Our Beloved Parade (the largest St.Patrick’s Parade & Irish Festival west of the Mississippi) marching forward –WE DO!
Other cities have seen their celebrations cease, and it’s no wonder – it’s a PRIVATELY FUNDED green ticket of $150,000+ to keep us marching. The Sons are the largest single donor, because we enjoy it the most, and we want to share it with our city.
The March Wit’ Us campaign is the financial reflection of our infectious smilin’ spirit. The ”March With Us” Annual Appeal collects funds that go DIRECTLY to the cost of the parade with no waste or funny business. And we need your help.
- $500, $100, $20…..ANY amount helps. You decide what to give.
- As a 501(c)(3) charity, all donations to The Friendly Sons Of Saint Patrick are 100% tax-deductible.
- Donations made prior to December 31, 2019 will qualify for a tax deduction in this calendar year. You will get a confirmation letter for tax documentation purposes.
- Many of you work for companies or businesses that match all or a portion of donations to charity – we can help work with your company’s charitable giving program if you’d like.
- As a donor, we will (if you desire so) list your name, or an honoree you designate, in the 2019 Black Tie Dinner program.
Show your American patriotism and your Irish pride – DONATE TODAY, so in just a few short tomorrows (March 16), we can march with our brethren and this wonderful city! We make it easy, with two ways to donate, using:
(1) ONLINE. Donate through Paypal Paypal using the ‘Donate ONLINE…’ button below.
(2) CHECK. Download and fill out the donation form below, stroke a check and drop it in the mailbox.